Job Title: Tender/Bid Coordinator
Department: Technical Office Department
Reporting to: Technical Director
- Be Active part of the Technical Office in preparing and coordinate tender.
- Assist in Preparing Technical and Commercial Proposals for PMC Projects.
- Deep Knowledge of KSA government Tenders and Procurement law.
- Expert in managing electronic portal like Etimad or Ariba in KSA
- Assist in Preparing & Evaluating list of available bidding opportunities to decide which will be joined.
- Preparing site visit report after exploring site condition & surroundings.
- Participate in Reviewing & study bid document in order to verify the availability of sufficient information.
- Participate in Reviewing BOQ, Tender drawings, specification, special & general conditions which have to be verified all together, in coordinating with Contract administrator or legal advisor.
- Participate in preparing Quantities takeoff against available drawings.
- Coordinating in preparing initial design drawings (if any).
- Participate in preparing method statements for execution of BOQ items (if required).
- Coordinate with Planning & financial department in preparing initial time schedule & cash flow taking into consideration any financial expenses.
- Coordinate with Procurement Department to collect information about market prices for suppliers & subcontractors and equipment’s based upon previous executed projects & recent available information, try to get the best committed prices from suitable sources.
- Prepare the final proposal c/w special commercial & technical terms & clarifications.
- Contributing in any cost breakdown related to new scope & Change or Variation orders.
- Coordinate with sales team in preparing Company Profiles & prequalification to be submitted to any new clients.
- Follow up with client & developer during bid evaluation stage.
Person Specification – Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- A degree from an internationally recognized University in Civil OR Architectural Engineering.
- A minimum of 07 years’ experience within Consultancy Engineering Companies.
- Experience in design Consultancy services is a must.
- Working with Contractor experience is considered only for projects of Design build.
- Fluency both verbally and written in Arabic (desired) and English.